Product Specialist floor plans
Niederlande, Nordbrabant, EindhovenProduct specialisten
Who are we?
Zibber creates exciting home presentations with the highest quality for the real estate industry. We help real estate agents to be succesful by delivering media with high quality for an affordable price. An entrepreneurial mindset and the use of the best (online) tools characterize our way of working. Our goal is to make Serious impact on our clients. This also reflects in the employees of Zibber. A young team of creative professionals working in the Netherlands, Belgium and soon also in Germany. Zibberians are hard workers, but have a fun and spontaneous character.
About the position:
- As Product Specialist floor plans, you function as a link between the client, outsource partner and photographer, both by phone and by e-mail.
- You conduct research into desired product information regarding floor plans for clients.
- You will maintain contact with clients by e-mail and telephone.
- You evaluate editing requests of the files and you liaise about this with the outsource partner.
- You check the quality of the returned files of the outsource partner.
What we expect from you:
- You are a construction professional with an affinity for real estate.
- You are sociable and you have good communication skills.
- You interact a lot with your colleagues in the operation. When you describe yourself as a colleague, it helps of course, because after all, we are all in it together.
- You are in frequent contact with customers. This happens by email or telephone. Of course it helps if you are customer friendly. At Zibber this means that you are easy to talk to and that you are professional without being stiff.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
- You have demonstrable experience in construction.
What we offer you:
- Be part of an ambitious and enthusiastic organisation that never shies away from a challenge; in short, you will not get bored when you work for us.
- A fun job in an enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Working in a super cool office in Eindhoven with like-minded colleagues.
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions.
- A lot of flexibility, including the possibility to work partly from home, with appropriate compensation for this.
Do you dare to grow with us? Upload your motivation and CV!