Account Manager Brussels / Wallonia
RemoteBelgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselSales
Who are we?
Zibber creates exciting home presentations with the highest quality for the real estate industry. We help real estate agents to be succesful by delivering media with high quality for an affordable price. An entrepreneurial mindset and the use of the best (online) tools characterize our way of working. Our goal is to make Serious impact on our clients. This also reflects in the employees of Zibber. A young team of creative professionals working in the Netherlands, Belgium and soon also in Germany. Zibberians are hard workers, but have a fun and spontaneous character.
About the position:
- Together with an ambitious team of marketing and sales professionals you are responsible for the growth and success of Zibber in Belgium. Especially in the Brussel and Wallonia region. So preferably you live in that area!
- You are a lot on the road and visit real estate agents.
- Besides contacting new clients, relationship management is also part of your job. You are good at building and maintaining customer relationships.
- You follow up on customer requests, work out quotes and close deals. You record all the necessary information in HubSpot, our CRM system.
- For you it's important to ensure an efficient and effective work process in order to provide our customers with the best possible service.
- You will report to the Sales Manager.
What we expect from you:
- You are able to work in a dynamic environment. You connect easily with colleagues and "network" your way through Zibber.
- You are a proactive and positive person with a can-do mentality.
- You are clear in your communication. Cut the crap.
- You have a Bachelor degree and preferably several years of experience in sales.
- Affinity with real estate is a must!
- You speak French and Dutch or English.
What we offer you:
- Become part of an ambitious and enthusiastic organisation that loves new challenges!
- A great job with challenging commercial targets; you defenitely won't get bored when you join us!
- Freedom to organize your own work.
- A competitive salary with good benefits sucs as a company car, fuel card, bonus scheme and room for personel development.
Do you dare to grow with us? Upload your motivation and CV!