Real estate photographer Apeldoorn
RemoteNetherlands, Gelderland, ApeldoornOperations NL
Who are we?
Zibber creates exciting home presentations with the highest quality for the real estate industry. We help real estate agents to be succesful by delivering media with high quality for an affordable price. An entrepreneurial mindset and the use of the best (online) tools characterize our way of working. Our goal is to make Serious impact on our clients. This also reflects in the employees of Zibber. A young team of creative professionals working in the Netherlands, Belgium and soon also in Germany. Zibberians are hard workers, but have a fun and spontaneous character.
Do you have good social skills and attention for details? Then we are sure that it will 'click' between us!
Working for Zibber is the first step into a great career that is a pleasure to get up for!
This is your opportunity to:
- Work in a fun and exciting company with very nice colleagues.
- Become the face of Zibber.
- To earn money with your passion.
- Experience the joy of working in an exciting and diverse environment.
What will you do:
In the morning you will look in your calendar and leave for you first address of the day. Together with the residents of the house you will make an action plan and photograph the house. Flexibility is desired, because you can encounter many different things in a day. Next to photographing, you make 360º photos, a video and a scan of the house where necessary.
After you have left the residents or owners of the house with a good feeling, you immediately upload the photos to our system and drive to the next address. Fortunately, you are not alone because our product specialists in the office can always help you.
At the end of the day you have photographed a number of addresses and you can drive home with a satisfied feeling. You have forwarded all your files to the office and checked carefully that everything went smoothly with uploading. And last but not least, you left all the residents and owners behind with a smile!
What we expect from you:
- You are a professional photographer with appropriate education and experience. You have affinity with housing, real estate or styling.
- You have good social skill and know how to present yourself in the best manner. You are the 'professional' and your appearance is matching that.
- You are willing to deal with flexibele working hours. Normally, we work during office hours, however you may sometimes work a little longer when it's busy.
- You are in the possession of a driving license and live in the Apeldoorn area.
Interested? Please send along 5 to 10 of your best photos in addition to your CV and motivation letter!